|Name of Provider:||Debella Finance (PTY) LTD|
|FSP Licence Number:||34111|
|Address – Physical:||28 Hertzog Street, Sedgefield, 6573|
|Address – Postal:||P O Box 1097, Sedgefield, 6573|
|Contact Person:||Robin Holton|
|Telephone Number:||010 590 3032|
|Fax Number:||086 672 3747|
|Cellular phone number:||082 871 5602|
LEGAL AND CONTRACTUAL STATUS
Debella Finance (PTY) LTD does not hold any product supplier’s shares, nor does Debella Finance (PTY) LTD in any manner hold any financial interest in any product supplier.
The provider’s has appointed COMPLIANCE MONITORING SYSTEMS CC (Practice No 4453) as its external compliance practice.
The Compliance Officer is Mr Alan Holton, Telephone 044 356 2649 Fax 0866 723 747, Postal address P O Box 1097, Sedgefield 6573
FINANCIAL SERVICES FOR WHICH AUTHORISED
In terms of the licence issued to the provider by the Registrar, the provider is authorised to provide financial services in respect of the following categories of financial products:
|Financial Product||Advice||Intermediary Service|
|Short Term Insurance: Personal Lines|
|Short Term Insurance: Commercial Lines|
- The provider holds professional indemnity of R1 million
- The provider does not hold fidelity insurance cover.
COMPLAINT RESOLUTION SYSTEM AND PROCEDURES
Should you be dissatisfied with any aspect of the service performed by the provider, you should address your complaint in writing to the key individual at the above address. Please note that we have established a written internal complaint resolution system with detailed procedures. Access to the written procedures and a copy of the complaint resolution system is available at https://www.debella.co.za/ComplaintsPolicy.
SIGNING OF INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS
You are hereby advised and cautioned that no person acting on behalf of Debella may in the course of the rendering of a financial service request you to sign any written or printed form or document unless all details required to be inserted thereon by you or on your behalf have already been inserted.
WAIVER OF RIGHTS
You are hereby advised that no representative of Debella or any other person may ask you or offer any inducement to you to waive any right or benefit conferred on you by or in terms of any provision of the General Codes of Conduct. A copy of the Code of Conduct is available on request.
- Debella has a documented Conflict of Interest Policy. This document may be viewed at Debella - Conflicts of Interest Policy 2015.
- Please be aware when completing any documentation or providing any information, that all material facts must be accurately and properly disclosed. You are entirely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all answers, statements or other information provided by you or on your behalf.
- Please note that all material facts in respect of any application, proposal, order, instruction or other contractual information that is required to be completed for, or submitted to a product supplier by or on your behalf that relates to the purchase of or investment in any financial product, including any amendment thereof or variation thereto must be accurately and properly disclosed.
- Any misrepresentation or non-disclosure of a material fact or the inclusion of incorrect information could result in the cancellation of the transaction by the product supplier
- All information obtained or acquired concerning each client will remain confidential unless the client provides written consent, or unless the provider is required by any law to disclose such information.